Partnering with the Navy Seal Foundation this Beast is blue Cerakote frame and stonewashed blade. The Navy Seal Foundation emblem is engraved into the knife. For each knife sold a donation is made to the Navy Seal Foundation.
- Tactical Folder 7.25" OAL with liner lock and easy open thumb stud.
- Blade: Clip point 3" blade. Hollow ground, false top edge. .157 Thickness. 59-61R, -300 cryo. Bead Blasted and then Stone Washed.
- Liners are .125 Titanium, Bead Blasted and then Stone Washed for grip and durability.
- Hardened stainless fittings, skeleton back for easy cleaning and light weight.
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Closed dimensions: 4 3/8inches long and 1/2 inches wide (no clip)
- Belt Clip
BLADE Magazine, May 2010 issue. Read BLADE article. : TSF (Three Sisters Forge) Tactical
November 2013 Tactical Knives Article : Featured BLADEMASTER